Thursday 2 November 2017

Pattern of consumption

I check the news on social media such as twitter and snapchat daily as well as listening to the news on the radio just so that I can keep up to date. However, these often do not give a lot of information so if I find a news story I find interesting I will look it up online and find it on a news website such as BBC News or The Daily Mail. I watch the news on TV with my family at least once a week (usually a Friday) however, I sometimes watch it more often if i am not doing anything else. Every Saturday I buy two different newspapers (The Sun and The Daily Mail) to give to customers while they are waiting at the hair dressers I work at. I sometimes also read them while there are no customers if I have no other work to do. Lastly I read the news when it comes up automatically on my laptop when I open up the internet. If I see a headline that I want to read more about all I have to do it click it and I am take to the story which makes reading the news a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question 3

Explain the impact of technological developments and changing economic contexts on the cost for audiences of consuming news. Refer to The Gu...